Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long Time, No Write

What can I say? I've been quite busy. No seriously, I really have been busy. If I told you that I spent all last week in Singapore would you believe me? Well you're right, I was not in Singapore last week. However, I did spend all last week in Nashville, Tennessee. No really, I did. I mean that's practically Southeast Asia, right? Well perhaps not, but it was pretty dang cool AND busy. Thus I have not been actively blogging.

This is pathetic...I started this post last week, and it's now been almost two weeks since I was in Nashville. I can't believe how hard it's been to carve out enough time to jot down a few thoughts here on my blog. Well it is what it is, I guess.

So in order to bang this thing out, I'll get right to it. I've been running consistently, though I'm not logging a ton of miles. I'm racing the Sunflower Marathon on the 1st of May and the following weekend I'll be racing the McDonald Forest 50k. These next couple of weeks should give me a good sense of where my fitness is. I know that I'm probably not in typical mid-April form, but I'm racing a 100 miler a full month later than the past few years, so that's to be expected.

I'm really hoping to get back into a more regular writing routine. As things heat up race wise, I'll have a bit more to share.




1 comment:

Alison Hanks said...

We should get a beer when you're over here! I'm running it to, so I guess I'll see you at the start...